Thursday 9 February 2012

Heartless

Selfish, arrogant, irresponsible,
Heartless young woman laying on the sheets of bed,
Thinks of her results in school more than anything,
Without giving a superficial chance for others to give in,
Especially the special someone,

Maybe that tmyound woman is stressed out,
Heard that she got scold by her mother that she is so irresponsible( for not washing the damn dishes),
She felt cold after that person told her he doesn't wanna find her anymore,
She does not know how to do,
To cry,
To shout,
To hit her head in the walls?
All the stress, combined with anger produced due to mother scolding her irresponsible, sadness from special someone,
It's a whole lot of 3 negative combination,
How do we count that?
-9a(is unknown, probably a=1,2,3...)-5a(number of anger which is kept inside all along)-4a(degree of sadness varies)

-9a-5a-4a=-18a







why aren't you answering me anymore?
What am I supposed to do?
I can't study because I am sad, but I have to study because I had to, I have no mood but to have mood to study, this is just torturing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment