Tuesday 14 February 2012

5 Fleming

Not bad at all,
hahaha if you know what it means,
although stressful, pressurized, but,
i learned that, with all these,
it became my pushing force to get me ass out of the computer seat and start studying !!

If i were in other class today,
how and where am i now?
Probably playing facebook pet society





And so, i'm glad that God had put me into this aircond class(also let me enjoy aircond) to let me be able to increase my perseverance in studies, and also let me increase more knowledge(especially chemistry which our teacher is truly awesome in teaching chemistry).

so i hereby say thanks to my awesome God for letting me have a chance to sit into the best class,
and i hope that i wont in the last position of the class.

May God give me wisdom, perseverance, and good memory..><

1 comment:

  1. Praise to HIM!!!
    Wish you work hard and strive hard in your exams. =)

    ReplyDelete