Wednesday 12 December 2012

12 December 2012

A special day for me and my lover,

My Joshua,
Wanted to tell you I'm grateful for having you, I missed the times especially when I was down you comforted me when I was being scold, I shout in front of you and cried like a baby to release my emotions,
My darling, I wanted to thank you.

Sometimes I know I hurt you and yes we cried about it and never ever scold each other and quarrel like cats and dogs do. I'm grateful you're willing to listen and I'm grateful for you for forgiving me, I sometimes think that I'm not eligible as a girlfriend for you because I was the one who hurt you the most. I'm sorry.

Was wondering how was your work today, at the secret recipiat, hope other employees there don't bully you. If they bully you, one day ill splash red paint all over secret recipe ... DX no lah:) I hope everyday you'll be happy by my side.

I hope for these upcoming years, we can continue to love each other more and be hardworking together.

Love,
Phaan

1 comment:

  1. On nom!! =D

    Wei, so emo de you.. XD You're my cherrybum no worries.. I'm always happy with you in my Life... +)

    Le Phoon

    ReplyDelete