Wednesday 16 November 2011

10 minutes

Looks up into the ceiling, dreamily looking at the black dark room.
Wow, i was talking to you.. Yes, you... ONLY. i was enjoying your voice soo much, listening to your sweet story of what you did or interesting thing happened today. After that, i was sharing mine. About that chicken soup relationship story. I talked about a guy and a girl sitting next to each other on a bench under the moon with night full of bright stars. That guy told the girl, pick a star and make wish. That girl chose the brightest star. He closed her eyes tight. After wishing, she openened her eyes seeing the guy smilling at him. That guy asked her what she wished, she said:"to do this." she went over and kissed his lips. That guy said tonight is a wonderful night because both of our wishes come true. :)
I shared with you, and u "sayang-ed" me by kissing my forehead. Kissing passionately on my lips.. And i found out 10minutes is so short. He told me it was time. I heard this, a sudden sadness flow into my heart. that ache, i dnt knw how to describe came piercing my heart. As i lay on my bed, a drop of tear roll down my cheek. And then i realized i was missing you so badly. Missing you a lot. 2 drops of tears came rolling down again as i lay on my bed covering myself with blanket. I closed my eyes, thinking about you, your voice, your intimacy, your face. Imagining you beside me.. Another 2 more drops of tears wet my pyjama, as i lay on my bed covered with blanket thinking of you.
I wish that, you, can and will be with me right now so i can hug u in my arms, crying happily.
But all i see was a heartless bolster without hands that can hug.



I miss you terribily tonight. 17/11

No comments:

Post a Comment