Friday 7 October 2011

Sorry

I know right now, maybe just a simple sorry isn't enough. No, is really not enough.
I can't do anything for you to express my sorrys.
How many sorrys do u wan to make u forgive me?
What i can do, i did it already.

In real life, when we are together, if i made u sad,
I might be able to let u forgive me, i can express my sorrys through my eyes, and not in words, not in plain msgs.

I can make lunch for you, make dinner for you.
I can squeeze my brain juice out just to think of jokes tat make you laugh
I can cry with you whn u cry
I can make you know that im always beside you.
I can give u a hug when u want it
I can just do anything for you just to make you happy
I can just throw myself away if you think that i hurt you(becz its my fault)
I can cut myself into pieces just to let myself know that i will never do the same mistake again.

I can just do anything to make you happy..

Im sorry

1 comment: