Monday 5 September 2011

My sweet lil teddy bear

Phoon phoon,
I love ur hugs every night
I cuddled in your arms every night
I kissed on ur cheek so sweetly

With ur hands around my waist,
Sayin a lovely poem or a song
Whispering goodnight
Always asking me to sleep early
Still, i love talkin and looking at you
I never felt so loved
For an instance, you seemed so near to me
But very far apart
How i wish u can stay with me right now
How i wished for your cuddly warm hug
How i wished for ...............your lips pressing onto mine

I love my phoon phoon
Now I can prove that you do not care about my appearance
Even though i look very seng nge u said im cute
Although i look dumb in some pics you say that i look nice
You r ever the first person to see me brushin my teeth(excludin my family)
You comforted me whn i am down
Cried with me
Advised me using bible verses
Lifting me to God
You are my power,
A power which can help me in many ways
(energy=p/t)

Phoon,
I cant find another person like you
You are a rare kind
Almost extinct in this world(like orang utan???)
I will appreciate the time we had together
And i will never ever forget about it

Phoon,
This is my oath to you
I put my trust, in you
I will not break your promises
I will love you forever

1 comment:

  1. Waaa.... In love liao this girl.... Muahahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete