Friday 10 June 2011

9/6 My wooden house Santi Mandala

My wooden house,
my sweet memories,
Balianese style, copied from Bali,Indonesia.
Santi Mandala Resort 

 My Santi,
every time i go there, sweet memories from Bali becomes fresh, i remembered myself enjoying the beautiful view of beaches, soaking feet in sea salt water,strolling along the beach, looking at the sunset, picking up sea shells,...... my heart shouting euphoria........

I played sand there,at my little wooden house called Santi Mandala.
I picked little apples there
I learnt to play golf(drive) there
I have my farewell Primary 6 party there,we played water balls
I bought plastic swimming pool there and swim under water putting little rose flowers in the pool enjoying the fragrance of the flowers
I picked other people rambutans..@@ shhhss dn tell no one especially my neighbour
I brought my lil dog called Fifi
I celebrate my sister birthday party there
I played fireworks there, it's the first time i lighted a firework
I played kite there , enjoying winds
I made a little house made of bricks thought i can stay under it but it collapsed @@
I picked dragon fruits there
I slept there overnight

My memories~~ are gone today.....because it was robbed this early morning
I pray for the thieves , bless them Lord

1 comment: