Monday 13 February 2012

Valentines day, il San Valentino

Tomorrow it is,
Il San Valentino,
Tomorrow, The whole world is celebrating it,
Pink gifts, red roses, bears, chocolates are all over,
Even I can smell the smell of love in the air!!
Tonight, as the clock strikes 12 ,
"baby, I love you for my whole life and I'm not gonna let you go,", "honey, I love you:)" "my hubby, I love you no matter what happens."

All these sweet message texts will be sent all around the world,
All around every corner of the world,
Tomorrow,
Hands in hands, heart to heart, skin to skin, lips to lips,
All the feelings of love pouring out to one another, as if like waterfall pouring unending water from the mountain top,


My best friend, she had prepared her own present for him, chocolates, and him, invites her to a candle light dinner in a cozy romantic restaurant,

I envy them, I'm so envious of them,
I'm so jealous of those couples who are able to celebrate formally,
Where they can touch each others hand, look at each other in the eye,
Intimating..

I know that one day it'll be my turn,
But I'll have to simply wait.

Some people in the world are unable to celebrate the day,
Some of them hates valen's,
As they graded themselves "forever alone",

As for me, I'm not "forever alone" and also unavailable,

Believe it or not, I'm giving a present to somebody far far away, where I cannot touch, nor communicate(exclude technologies like skype)

I'm grateful for this:) and I'm happy to buy that present for you,

Appreciate it, love it, take good care of it and love me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment