Friday 14 October 2011

Please understand

I know you felt hurt
I know you felt the past
I know you tasted the bitterness once again.
I know you felt down

I heard glass shatters in my heart.
Ur glass and my glass
I was hurt too
I am so down today..
Rarely talk to anybody
Just to think of me n you
Probably the right choice to do..
After this..
You wont feel hurt from me anymore
I will never gonna hurt you
You are able to study well and get good results.
You and your friends are smart, just that i disturbed it.

But please do understand me and look the brightside.
You can get good marks once more. Not only that,
After my spm, we can b together again.
Its just another year to go..
Time flies..
Before you know it we are together again:)
So, cut the emo and cheers:)

Sincerely,cherrybum


No comments:

Post a Comment