Monday 20 June 2011

Special Person

While i am awake,still,
Observant,
Looking around in the night sky,
gazing the same stars,
enjoying the same breathtaking scenery
Seeing no difference,
except for the round moon hanging in the sky,
slightly slanted to the east

Closing my eyes, still,
listen,
the night cool air whispering to my ear,
lake waters lapping on the shore,
soaking my feet in the icy cool water,
Hearing linnets wings' flapping,
Insects around me jingles and mingles,
Amphibians singing croaky bass,
Some how making the entire night a grand orchestra, a symphony
But something is still missing,
It feels empty without it,
what is it?Where is it? Where had the voice gone to?

Everything went silent,still,
as if inducing another quiet dream,

Pink petals from a rose,
falling,
piece by piece delicately,
floats on the black lake water
Awaiting the voice to appear,
 the mountain dew on the leaves,
drips, drips into my heart

A sudden bristle in the air,
I thought i was imagining it ,
but is wasn't ,
It wasn't from a mythical world i fantasized,
It is a pure voice of a baritone,
singing to me a soothing music.

Opening my eyes,
searching for it,
And realized,
that very night was cloudy,
Only when the moonlight shone to my face,
i heard your voice,
Running desperately towards the moon light,
just to hear your voice again,
As if the moon light was a portal,
that led us together.

The night went silent,still,
only my soprano,harmonizing with the baritone
making perfect pitches, octave pitches, sounding an extraordinary music piece,
accompliment with flute music from the bamboos and grass while the wind blows


The voices,
  as gentle as feather,
  brittle and fragile like glass,
 forever it remains,
forever it wil be,
in my mind......................................................................................

1 comment: